The most expensive chocolate in the world deserves your attention
To’ak and Fundación Guayasamín have teamed up to create a Chocolate & Art Experience, a one-of-a-kind luxury & celebration of the rich history, art and chocolate of Ecuador.
• Origin: Ecuador
• Appellation: Piedra de Plata
• Harvest: Year 2015
• Variety: Nacional
• Collection: Art Series, blend
• Ingredients: Cacao beans, cane sugar
• Strength: 77% cacao beans
• Aging: 3 years
• Harvest: Rainy season
• Fermentation: 4 & 5 days in Spanish Elm
• Roast: Moderate
• Conch: 9 & 23.5 hours
• Weight: 50 grams
Aspen Pick's To'ak Chocolate is an experience to be savored!
Ecuador’s native son, Oswaldo Guayasamín, is one of Latin America’s most celebrated artists. His work has been on display in many of the finest museums and galleries in the world.
To’ak, born and based in Ecuador, uses the rarest and most priced cacao variety on earth to make extremely limited editions of single-origin Ecuadorian dark chocolate. Its flagship edition was aged for four years in a French oak cognac cask and retails for $450 per bar, considered the most valuable chocolate in the world.
~ 0.001% Alcohol
• Direct Trade Supports • Rainforest Conservation • Limited Edition
• Rich in Antioxidants and Theobromine
• Duality Blend chocolate bar, matured 3 years (50 grams)
• Limited edition print by Guayasamín
• Certificate of authenticity from Fundación Guayasamín
• Handcrafted Spanish Elm wood box which converts into a display of the art piece
• Raw cacao bean from one of the last remaining DNA-tested pure Nacional heirloom cacao trees
• Special edition copper engraved tasting plate and Ecuadorian bamboo tasting utensil
• 60 page booklet about To'ak, chocolate tasting, and the Art Series project
We are zealously committed to developing the most ecologically-friendly solutions possible for every element of this project, including our packaging. The wood used to produce our boxes is sustainably sourced in Ecuador and offset by planting native hardwoods in the Jama-Coaque Forest Reserve. The finish used on the boxes is all-natural, comprised of cacao butter and beeswax. Our booklets are printed on recycled paper that is FSC certified and free of chlorine and heavy metals. The goal of environmental sustainability is a never-ending work in progress.